Friday, March 6, 2009

My Mothers Cook Book


After the nostalgia created for me by posting my mothers photo with me and my daughter, from about 1995, I decided to let you all have a look at my mothers cook book.

While Rena wasn’t a great cook, she was a determined one, and an interested cook, as well. She wanted to do a great job and did some things very well. Most of those had no known recipes because she knew how to make them so she never needed the recipe.

The cook book I produced after her death was “published” in about 25 copies and sent as Christmas and Chanukah gifts to most of my immediate family and a few of her friends. The rest of the information has been in my computer for the past six or seven years since it was done, and now, without the accompanying photos, which I can’t figure how to include in my bog, it is available to you, for your interest. It is the non-essential cook book recipes of an average Jewish mother.

Please read it at http://www.renascookbook.blogspot.com/

Arthur

No comments:

Post a Comment