Tuesday, April 14, 2009

I'm Not Touching That #2


If you know that my wife and my daughters refuse to read this blog, you can understand some of my problems. My recent story, "I'm Not Toucing That" read:
"The other day my wife asked my youngest daughter to go upstairs and look in the hamper and bring down any additional dark clothes for the wash, as she was doing a dark load. My daughter went up, and quickly came down holding a pair of my underpants, at arms length, on the end of a bamboo pole (a Chinese backscratcher).

That was the only item upstairs and she was not about to touch it! "

This story was illustrated by a mens underware graphic because I never found the right illustration, even though I tried.

We were leaving for Easter brunch on Sunday when my oldest daughter, just up from using my computer, quietly leaned over and asked,

“Why did you Google "Underwear on a Stick?”

No comments:

Post a Comment