Thursday, April 9, 2009

I received this email today and had to publish it!


It’s from a woman friend who must remain anonymous. It’s too good to keep to my self (and I have her permission to let you see it):

Ok...so I am out running errands one morning and wearing these VERY HOT jeans (my favourite ones that make me feel ready to really kick ass...) I get home, ready for a cup of tea, sit down....and there is more ummm.....air back there than there should be with these tight jeans on....I feel back there and yes, there is a rip along the back seam for oh...a good 6 inches...BUT WAIT! The best is yet to come! This was a morning when, feel EXTRA sexy, I decided to go commando! I have no idea at what point during my running around today the pants split and wonder to this day if anyone got an eyeful!!!

This is great literature!

1 comment:

  1. This reminds of my PCC student, Bunny Lu. She always came to class in short, shredded jeans, and she had a great body to put to work in those shreds. I had a couple of colleagues who made special trips up and down the hall to witness the miracle of Bunny Lu.

    ReplyDelete