Wednesday, March 2, 2011

Hot Tub


This image, believe it or not, is from Stanford.edu

As always, I never know if I wrote this at some other point, and I can’t find it in the stories I have, so, here goes:


In the 80’s, two of my friends in Detroit went for a free visit to a new men’s health club. It was an invitation, as I remember, for them to try it out because they wanted new members.

They used the equipment for a while, and after wards went into the change room, and saw that there was an adjacent hot tub area. So, before going home, they undressed, went through the doors to the hot tub area, took a seat and pressed the bubbler.

They had never been there before and had no way of really knowing, but there was a women’s club attached to the men’s club. While they shared no exercise facilities, the only thing they shared was the joint hot tub.

So as they sat in the bubbling tub, two women came out in their bathing suits and sat down. They all enjoyed their visit, and the women warned my friends about staying in the hot tub too long, as they continued to press the bubble thing until the ladies went back in.

When the women were gone, they removed themselves from the “human soup”, and ran back, slightly overdone, to the dressing room!

No comments:

Post a Comment