Thursday, August 13, 2009

I was carded at the Mandarin last night!







I was carded at the Mandarin last night! What a hoot! The Mandarin is a chain of Chinese Buffet restaurants in Ontario.

It’s a great place to go, and last night we (my wife and I and our youngest daughter) were celebrating, with another couple and their daughter, the completion of the girls Grade 2 Piano Program test for the Royal Conservatory of Music.

There are different prices for the time of day and the days of the week and there is a discount for seniors at any time.

When we arrived at our table, the staff determines the fee based upon the guidelines. We said we had one senior. She asked who that was and I said me. She looked at me defiantly; I would have to prove it!

I was laughing so hard, and I told the staff person that I loved her, and pulled out my wallet and I proved it!

You gotta’ love that feeling!

No comments:

Post a Comment