Sunday, August 15, 2010

Alien Invasion


Last Sunday I wrote “Chariots of the Gods”. I said,


“When I first saw these petroglyphs I was astounded. I was climbing a bit of a mountain in New Mexico when I came upon “ancient spacemen” and I was amazed! These were well known pictures but seeing them first hand made
believer out of me.


All this relates to the photographs I have included here. These drawings have been appearing all over my neighborhood within the last week. I was excited but concerned by their presence, because it foretold, I thought, of alien behavior in my area.


On Friday I received a notice, by letter not by telepathy, and it states that the city is going to resurface our street and repave our sidewalks. It seems the aliens were city workers and surveyors, plotting out some construction and not aliens plotting out my being abducted into space, a truly unique experience.”


Now, a week later, I think it is aliens! Look at what they’re doing. It’s worse than crop circles! It’s this way when I leave for work and changed again when I return. It may be the end of the world, or at least it indicates new pavements!

No comments:

Post a Comment