Monday, May 3, 2010

Who wears short shorts!

In all of the upheaval developed during the recent renovations at my house, that I hope you’ve been reading about, stuff got moved! It’s everywhere!

We had to pack up both girls’ rooms and move it out, then move it back, so we could pack the hall bookshelves and move them, so the carpeting could go in, and the window that needed replacing got replaced. There are still lots of boxes everywhere, and my daughter has moved back home from Montreal!

I was gone for two days moving my daughter home. I was going to say that on this blog but my wife insisted that I not tell the world that we would be gone for two days. It seems she’s a bit paranoid. Actually, I agreed with her as it’s not a great idea to let everyone know you’re gone.

So, in the move in and out, we lost a box of shorts! My daughter had six or eight pairs, including new ones, in a box that disappeared.

My wife decided to discuss this a few days ago at 3:00 a.m. This was a trajedy of biblical proportions! I was not amused. I didn’t care! However, it was of no consequence. The shorts were gone and I must have dumped it, or my wife donated them to a women’s shelter along with other clothing!

Yesterday afternoon, as I stayed home to do good deeds, my wife and my youngest daughter went to the mall to spend an afternoon and a fortune, buying shorts. They are all quite cute and I smiled and was happy when they came home!

Yesterday evening, my oldest daughter, having been home for a day cleaning out boxes etc. came up with a box of shorts, surprisingly, under her bed!

My youngest daughter now has more shorts than a Department Store!

No comments:

Post a Comment