Tuesday, September 1, 2009





This one all starts out with Linda, my friend from DVSA, our Business Manager. She was going to be late this morning as she slept in a bit too long. This is forgivable, and she called me just to let me know.
She started eo leave and got to the car, decided to put two things from the car into the recycling, and as she left the running car, she hit the button, locked the doors and locked herself out!
She got on the phone in her house and called CAA, the Canadian Automobile Association. She didn’t have the number handy as it was on her card and the card was in her purse and the purse was in the car.
Information told her they had no number for the Canadian Automobile Association but they did have a number for CAA. Duh!!!!!!!
She called CAA and asked for help with the lock on her car as it was running and she was locked out. They asked her for her account number but, as she explained again, the car was running and she was locked out and her purse was in the car.
After some dickering, she was sent a guy to unlock the door so she could go to work and try and explain this all to me.
This reminds me of Cogeco, our ISP. Their phone tech support message tells you to go to their website for the answer to your problem. If I could get to their website, I’d have no problem! Duh!!!!

I think I see a pattern here.

No comments:

Post a Comment