Friday, September 4, 2009

The Shower Head


My wife and my youngest daughter went to New York and New Jersey for a week or so a while back. They left me, our oldest daughter and our dog at home to live our lives in ways we saw fit.

While at home, my daughter and I were amazed by a product on the Shopping Channel. Now I know you may not have a lot of respect for the Shopping Channel, but every once and a while I see something I like. In this case it was the Oxygenics Intellishower Head

Self-pressurizing technology, increased water velocity + air induction = more pressure
Patented technology uses 20-70% less water compared to industry leading brands
Internal components increase durability and eliminate clogging, mineral build-up and corrosion
Manufacturer lifetime warranty


This was great, fancy, simple technology that saved water by letting you use just a minimal stream of water and gaining maximum velocity with that small stream. It was amazing! They were selling thousands of them while we watched, and we decided to go forward with our own request and get one while the getting was good!

We put in the order, and sometime right after the family returned, it came in the mail.

I excitedly put it on and tried it out and it was amazing! So powerful! I only have to turn the water pressure on a little bit and an amazing water stream comes forth.

My youngest daughter went up that evening to take a shower and I tried to explain the change to her to no avail! She never needs any direction for anything! She is a teenager and knows everything!

After her shower she quietly came down the stairs with a towel wrapped around her, and a question about the shower head, as blood came rolling down her forehead!

The lesson about how little water to use had been learned the hard way!

No comments:

Post a Comment