Monday, March 29, 2010

A visit to the dentist.....

I went to the dentists office this morning to have a cavity filled. This is one of two I now have, and there is one basic problem. I thought cavities were for kids!

I’m too old for all this! My teeth are now decaying under crowns!

These last stages of life begin to seem all too familiar.

A few years ago I went to the dermatologist’s to look at a pimple on my face that wouldn’t go away. I assumed that the patients would all be 14-16 year olds with pimple problems, as it was when I was a kid. No way! I was the youngest person in the office except for the doctor! It was a senior’s festival!

This crap is too much for me.

I regress in age and my next act may be a trip to the urologists to see about my need for a diaper. Oh wait, I may have done that already.

No comments:

Post a Comment