Sunday, December 19, 2010

We're all at home together...


So the girls are home and I’ve already become everyone’s target!

My youngest has already tried to get on to this blog to edit parts of it or remove them completely, but she couldn’t get the password correct!

I installed the new bedroom TV on the wall yesterday and my wife came and looked at 11:00 p.m. and started telling me how it was the wrong height and the wrong place etc. and so I shut off the light and went to bed after yelling at her to leave me alone. A nice “You did a good job but I think it needs to be moved up a bit” would have worked.

My breakfast included being dissed by my oldest who told her sister she didn’t know how she (the younger one) could continue to live here. She has yet to figure the reason she is living in Montreal is because I’m paying her food and her rent!

I made an egg with bacon on tortillas and was told I was crazy because I used jam with it instead of salsa! I was also told my coffee was creepy? All this is this morning!

I hope to survive the winter! I now have an office in a house nearby so I have a place to hide, live or even take a shower, although I have no serious intensions if doing any of this.

I consciously know why most of this happens, having been 17 and 19 myself, but because I understand does not make it any easier on me. Ingrates are hard to suffer! I also was a boy, and they are so much easier to raise!

There is stuff I enjoy and we’ve had a bit. The piano practicing and playing is wonderful to hear. The parties, dinners etc. we’ve gone to have been fun. Conversations we’ve had individually have been fine, it’s just a certain "get Dad" dynamic that kills me. I guess it’s a good thing that Canada forbids owning handguns…

No comments:

Post a Comment