Wednesday, October 14, 2009

Concerns in the mail

Image lifted from: http://www.motivatedphotos.com/?id=4418
I received these two emails in September. I waited until after October 11 to post them, as it creeped me out enough to momentarily believe them, or I was just superstitious.

Email Number 1

When will you go to NJ to visit and when will you return? You said the end of the month. I ask because there are a lot of rumors around on the internet and on the radio about Oct. 11. Please leave there well before that date and get your mother and sister out also if you can.

There are many untrue things on the internet these days but I know the 11th has special significance for Al Queda and I don't know why. We are safely past 9/11, so Oct. 11 is the next 11 in line. The word is that DC and NY City will be targets as before and perhaps other cities as well. If you want to hear more about this (many people don't), I can send you an e-mail as soon as my husband gets our laptop back online. It is scary.

Where you are, you will be safe since you are not in the US., but it doesn't hurt to keep yourself prepared as if for a strong ice storm- or for a hurricane. Keep some money at home- enough for 2 weeks, keep a weeks worth of imperishable food and water. I am preparing kind of a short list of how to prepare for any eventuality for my parish and friends and family. I will send it to you when I get it done.

In the meantime, I will be praying for your parents and for you and your sister too, as you deal with this difficult decision. Pray for the safety of our country and for the efficiency of our government agencies charged with the task of keeping us safe.


Email Number 2

Please think of how you can leave there well before the 11th (The US). As I said there are rumors of a nuclear strike on DC and NY City on Sunday the 11th. While I do not know if this will happen for sure, it is being predicted by a person who claims the gift of prophecy and by a man who is a special ops guy who predicted 9/11 but no one would listen. That time he did not have a plan or date. If you want to listen to the prophecy and the special ops person, I can give you the site address. Please do not take the chance. Travel after that date may be impossible by plane and communications would be destroyed.

You may think I am crazy, but if I did not tell you about this I would never be able to live with myself.

I have already spoken to my daughter about going to visit you if she feels her family is in danger. From there they could make their way to our camp or to Kentucky where our son lives.

While I have every confidence that they will be stopped by our government agencies, we can never be sure

1 comment:

  1. And there I was on the 11th not a worry in the world eating the turkey dinner of the year. Fat and happy once again. Thanks for the update though Arthur B

    ReplyDelete