Thursday, July 23, 2009

The Secretary


No one in this photo is the secretary!


We had a secretary in Massachusetts, who will remain unnamed for reasons I hope will be obvious, who had anger management issues!

She was a good employee most of the time, but sometimes she was “over the top”. My “fondest” memory of her was when I heard a loud bang, a slamming door, and I went out of my office to find her gone, and a letter opener, the knife kind, was still quivering back and forth having been “stabbed” into a pile of papers on her desk. I believe that was the last time I ever saw her.

However, like a bad penny, she has a way of coming back at least once or twice a year.

She was an actress in her fantasy life, and she had a very small part in the movie “Mermaids”. This was shot in eight different locations, many of them were nearby the school.

She had an easy access to the set.

So once or twice a year, she appears on my TV set.

I like the movie, and it is a family favorite, so we watch and scream when she appears in our living room once again!

No comments:

Post a Comment