Saturday, February 26, 2011

Blog Traffic



This week, so far, I have had visitors to this blog from the following places:


Country numbers

US 225

Canada 79

UK 77

Netherlands 36

South Korea 31

Germany 19

Brazil 11

Spain 9

Italy 8

France 5

OK, I am overwhelmed! I have thought all along that I had a few more readers beyond my immediate family, neighbors and friends. I have lived in many different cities, and know lots of people, but until today, when I looked beyond the basic numbers which had already overwhelmed me, I never realized the scope of my “messages”.



This is a wonder world for me. It has given me a new creative outlet for the wealth of stories I’ve been telling forever, and it gives me a chance to contact a few old friends. I have been reasonably obnoxious with it, stuffing down the throats of people who make the mistake of asking, “What’s new”?



Thank you all for your continuing support. I have learned about my writing style, my non-linear thinking patterns and I have now done something I thought I’d never be able to do. Not only have I done it but I’ve stuck with it, at least so far.



So, if you’re still out there, I’ll keep on trying. My life is full of these stories (as is yours if you’d just look for them) and as long as I can remember (or make ‘em up) I’ll keep on going. This is a labor of love!



The chart (map of the world) shows the scope of this blog. It knocks me out!



God bless you all!

No comments:

Post a Comment