Friday, April 23, 2010

Friday afternoon ghost story...




It’s a simple Friday afternoon. I had lunch at the Panini Bar at the local supermarket, and while I was in the store, I looked through things to see if I found any bargains.

Q-Tips were on sale, and I bought a box with a small, purse sized boxed attached, and went back to work. When I came home, I was alone in the house (except for Max the Wonder dog, and eventually, as I was going downstairs to use my computer and call an old friend, I decide to take the Q-Tips, and put them on the stairs to go into the linen closet, when I went back up again.

I went down to the computer, did some work, and made my call. It was five before six when I came back upstairs and the Q-Tip box was at my place on the kitchen table!

I freaked, and thought however, maybe they all came home and I didn’t hear them. It was not true. I was alone and the box had moved back to where I started, about 8 -10 feet away.

The hair on my arms grew straight as my goose bumps came out! I was scared! It was bright outside and no one had been in the house, and my dog can’t even get to those places.

My wife thinks I’m nuts, my daughter thinks I’m crazy as well, and I went out to tell my next door neighbor, who thinks I’ve had a senior moment! Not so!

When I came back from the neighbors, my daughter, now downstairs, had moved the box again. Back to the table! I screamed with laughter, knowing it was a prank (thank God!)

No comments:

Post a Comment