Friday, November 6, 2009

The $180 Portrait of my Car


What can I say, it’s self explanatory. I decided to have a portrait taken of my car, in color!


I don’t remember doing it, or ordering it, but I must have done it as you can see here.

It was a lovely day and they took several photos of me rolling through a red light!

What the hell is a red light camera? How come I knew nothing about this?

Is my mind playing tricks again? I don’t remember anyone saying this was a bad corner! Yet, here I was sailing through.

On top of that, the dead car of yesterdays post, died as I went through that same corner Wednesday night! (I wonder if those cameras work in the nighttime). My immediate thought was they have a secret electrical beam that shoots through my car after they nail me the first time, and disables it every time I go through! But, who’s paranoid?

It’s a memorable photo that will last me for years!

No comments:

Post a Comment