Tuesday, June 9, 2009

a word from the management




My son the lawyer called last night and warned me about my “living large” on the net. He was concerned that some of my material could get me into trouble because some people do not understand funny stuff that includes sexual innuendo. I assured him I was discrete and that I never really said anything I’d considered bad, but he assured me that I implied enough to get myself into trouble.

I admit that in the past my sons have displayed a great amount of paranoia when it pertains to my sometimes, by their standards, outrageous activity. Although I can’t see it and consider myself a normal member of our society, I will give him his credit, and can not assume that he is automatically wrong. In his world, a more business environment than I live in, a corporate world, my normal behavior would or could be considered out of character with the corporate climate. However, I do not live in such a fishbowl and consider the rebuke as a bit weird.

So, saying that, I’d removed the illustration from yesterdays post and included a more normal photo of a backyard swimming pool. I will not allude to the previous photo as not to incur the wrath of my offspring.

I will try and use the filter God gave me from now on to temper my remarks.

No comments:

Post a Comment