Friday, June 5, 2009

The Freudian Slip....


Let’s take another look at this picture I first posted on May 25, 2009. It’s an interesting Freudian slip for sure. In it, a group of intrepid travelers have taken off from Hamilton, Ontario to the “Big Smoke”, Toronto, “center of the universe”.

These nine people have banded together to see the Sotheby’s /Ritchies auction of important Canadian Art. The show has ended, and we have convinced Steven Ranger, the President of Ritchies to take our group photo. No one is paying attention much, we’re just rallying around the big poster to get into the picture.

So why, I ask, is Bert, my buddy from Dundas, standing on the left with his arm around my wife (whose name can not ne mentioned here as you know), as I am standing next to her with my hand on Debbie, Bert’s wife. No one else seems to be touching.

Enquiring minds want to know……..

No comments:

Post a Comment