Wednesday, November 2, 2011

The Package

A package came for me the other day, not a surprise, but something I ordered. It was sent to my surprise from New Jersey, a surprise because it was from what I thought was a Canadian company, Newegg.ca. As it turns out there is a Canadian Corporation, but it is in New jersey and everyrthing gets sent from there.

It was sent Purolator, and had a tracking number for me to follow. The package arrived and I was not home so it was sent to the local office at the airport for 5 days or it would be shipped back to New Jersey.

I drove out to the airport one afternoon, which takes 25 minutes each way, effectively killing the savings I had made by ordering the thing through their website.

The object, a Wi-Fi dongle, is the size if a pushpin and could have been delivered in an envelope.

As you can see, it was packaged in a box, the box was padded for safety and “comfort” I guess, and it was blister packed in the packing.

Look at it and you will understand, there is nothing more I need to say.







No comments:

Post a Comment