Wednesday, December 30, 2009

Sleep Depravation #2



I was out yesterday afternoon, originally planning to go take my daughter up to skating and leave her, and go do some drugstore shopping. My plans changed as my daughter had a friend call that was going to pick her up, and I was free.

I decided to go shopping anyway, as I needed a few things and was ready to go anyway.

I drove around listening to a mystery on my mp3 player, something I do continuously, if I’m in the car. I always listen to books, seldom to music unless I have others in the car. I always carry around 15-20 books oh my mp3 player, downloaded free from the Hamilton library.

After a visit to the drugstore, Winners (to look for bargain shoes) and another men’s clothing store, I drove home. I was carefully listening and wanted to hear more of the story as I pulled into the driveway. I stopped and decided to listen for a bit more.

My phone rang, as my wife was looking for me, and she woke me up! I was asleep in the driveway, only missing a bit of the story.

I think this sleep depravation thing is getting to me.

I write this after sleeping in front of the computer for the last tem minutes.

No comments:

Post a Comment