Saturday, September 1, 2012

Empty nesting lasted two days!



Empty nesting lasted two days!

My wife was in Montreal until Wednesday, and she arrived home. My daughter really wanted her to stay and help out, and she was happy to be needed, plus she was able to sightsee and shop in Montreal.

My youngest daughter had a great week at school, and as all her roommates went home for Labour Day, she decided to do the same. My wife went up yesterday, and they lunched and shopped before coming home together. We will be bringing her back on Sunday.

Maybe empty nester will begin next week.

Who knows?

Max, our dog, was ecstatic when my wife arrived and he played and barked and smiled I believe. When my daughter walked in he went ballistic! He hugged her and made an assortment of happy animal noises. He never was happier.

Eventually he will be hardest hit by empty nester syndrome, if it ever comes……

No comments:

Post a Comment