Monday, June 11, 2012

Bikini


My dear friend, who has to remain nameless at this point, developed a problem. She decided to go out front on her lawn and do some gardening. She chose, as it was 90 degrees Fahrenheit outside, to wear a bikini. OK, this may be a bit much (or not enough) but this lovely lady is no young child, she is a middle aged woman who looks great and is willing to show herself in a bikini. I’m sorry I was not there to witness this display, I only have my fantasy.

However, while she was working on her garden, her neighbour across the street, recently “ born again” and loving it, came over to ask her to put on more clothes, as her husband was coming home soon and who knows what this vision would do to his libido!

Sadly, she explained that she would be through in a few minutes and was going in anyway.

Later, she thought of comebacks, but all too late. I suggested she put on a turtleneck and take off her bottom and continue to garden, but that’s just me! Her husband had some more immoral words to send to the neighbour.

It would have made my day to see this lovely woman just working it out in the garden…..

No comments:

Post a Comment