Sunday, October 23, 2011

A Second Letter from Hong Kong

This is a wall charger for an ereader.

 

This is a different letter from Hong Kong. Yesterday’s letter was sweet, this one is also. I have never had such trouble before, but this is a first. These are from two different vendors. I always have had immediate sucedsss from eBay vendors. The m,ail does get tricky.
BTW, after yesterday’s posted letter, the original merchandise arrived within 24 hours and I had to tell the company. I will now follow steps two or three on their letter of instructions, as shown in the previous post. I will either reject it or pay for it, I will decide when it gets here.

The new letter (different merchandise) says:
Dear?

Really, sorry for that.

we have sent the goods to your PayPal address on 8.23. International transit time is long, and maybe something wrong on the road.

Anyway, we refund to you first, ok? If you receive goods in the future, please pay it back. After refund? if you still want item, we can resend for free to you.

I appreciate your understanding, and still leave positive feedback for us, as you
as you know, it is important for us. Please believe us, we are good seller.

So do you want refund?

Waiting for reply, thanks. Thanks.

---Helen

No comments:

Post a Comment