Saturday, February 28, 2009


My wife, who can not be named, wants no mention of herself or our children to appear in my blog.

My children, who can not be named, want no blogging, facebook or any social networking performed by me because it’s “perverted” and I must be a “pedophile” if done by such an old man. Any indication of living out loud by me is an anathema to them.

So I am prevented from much of my story telling because of their restrictions as well as many of my stories contain references to living individuals who may sue me, or kill me.

Therefore, I will try and be kind to people in writing, even my next door neighbors who may have been concerned by my May, 2008 disaster story.

Here’s a great photo from our local paper in which my wife appears, but only a partial photo of her behind Janet’s left ear. This may pass the test but I’d be in trouble probably for this one but since they will never read this, or so I am told, it will be OK.

3 comments:

  1. and I know how old this perverted old man is! Happy birthday! David is the same old age as you! Have fun - you are Peter Pan and won't grow up - who wants to?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Arthur I just happened upon your blog and am mesmerized. Cant stop reading. Love the stories!

    ReplyDelete