Sunday, March 24, 2013

Tom Tom vs. the World...


Two weeks ago we were in New Jersey, a road trip for sure. While there we had to go to a museum in New Jersey, and we had directions. The problem stems from having 3 sets of directions; a MapQuest set printed out by my wife, a GPS set being fed to me by my Tom Tom in a normal voice, and my mother-in-laws direction because she’s been there recently and knew how to go. They were all different!

After ten minutes I cried out in pain, “Two of you must stop!” The smartest thing to do was to turn off the Tom Tom and my wife, and listen to my mother-in-law. Because, either way, if she’s correct we all win, if she’s wrong, we can blame her and she’ll keep quiet about it. Any other was I was going to lose!

We easily made it to the museum and while all three were probably correct, the simplest solution is always the best!

No comments:

Post a Comment