Tuesday, May 20, 2014

A Ghost in my House


I have written about Max, our dog, staring at the wall for hours, looking at the air intake for the heating system and figured it could be a ghost. It could be he hears voices or noises through the system and just likes it.
My daughters, when they have visited the local psychic, have both been told that an older spirit hangs around them, and both feel it’s their grandfather.

Last week as I walked by the upstairs bookshelves which holds my Royalty Tin Collection, I was way past the tins at the time, a large cookie tin fell off of the top and rolled across the floor. It has never done this before.
On Sunday, our coffee pot leaked out 10 cups of water, which it has never done, all over the kitchen counter while we waited to make coffee.

OK, no big deal here, just a simple bunch of stuff. It could be anything.
But now, after checking with my daughters, who swear they have not touched any of my guitars over the years, my guitar is out of tune. OK, I know, that’s normal, guitar strings tune down over time but, it is not possible for guitar strings to tune up!

My guitar was out of tune in such a way that several of the strings were higher than they would normally be, not possible without someone attempting to tune it up.

Ghosts tune guitars? I’m just saying……

No comments:

Post a Comment